The Lowry Hotel
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||165|
|Number of F&B Outlets||2 outlets comprising The River Restaurant and The River Bar & Lounge|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||8 purpose-built meeting rooms for private events or business conferences and a grand ballroom for up to 400 people|
|Other facilities||1 gym including saunas and a spa, and a hair salon|
|Car park facilities||113 car park lots|
|Land area||~2,200 sq m|
|Title||~129 years remaining (1)|
|Vendor||North Low S.Á R.L|
|Purchase price at 4 May 2017||£52.5 million (2)|
|Valuation (3) as at 31 December 2018||£53.0 million|
|Vacant Possession||Owner-operated, free of operator or brand|
- (1)The property sits on long leasehold land, with a 150-year lease granted by Chapel Wharf Limited commencing on 18 March 1997 and later by Acroy Limited as varied by a deed of variation dated 15 November 2016.
- (2)The purchase price of £52.5 million refers to the price of the property and excludes the adjustment for net working capital.
- (3)The property was valued by Cushman & Wakefield Debenham Tie Leung Limited using the Discounted Cash Flow approach.
- (4)Based on the average exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.7986.
50 Dearmans Place, Salford, Manchester M3 5LH
~2,200 sq m
The Lowry Hotel is an iconic 5-star luxury hotel which offers 165 rooms and a comprehensive suite of facilities and is located in proximity to the heart of Manchester city centre. It is also within the vicinity of top office developments such as Spinningfields, prominent retail establishments such as the Arndale Shopping Centre, one of the busiest retail malls in UK, and entertainment hubs such as Royal Theatre Exchange, the Manchester Opera House and the Manchester Arena.
The Lowry Hotel is also well known throughout United Kingdom and since its opening in 2001, the hotel has hosted many notable celebrities, prominent foreign dignitaries, sports stars as well as prestigious football teams.
In keeping up with efforts to enhance The Lowry Hotels position as one of the top hotels in Manchester, the Presidential Suite was renovated in the second half of 2018. As the largest accommodation in the region at above 180 sq m, the new Presidential Suite was designed for optimum luxury with a residential feel and also enjoys panoramic views over the city.
Notable accolades include:
- Best Bedroom CHS Awards 2017
- Best Large Hotel, Manchester Tourism Awards 2014
- Best Hotel at the Downtown in Manchester Business Awards 2013
- Best Hotel in the UK at The International Hotel Awards 2013
To make an online reservation, please click