The Lowry Hotel
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||165|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Two outlets comprising The River Restaurant and Lowry Lounge and Bar|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||Eight purpose-built meeting rooms for private events or business conferences and a grand ballroom for up to 400 people|
|Other facilities||One gym including a sauna and a spa, and a hair salon|
|Car park facilities||88 car park lots|
|Land area||~2,200 sq m|
|Title||150-year leasehold interest commencing 18 March 1997|
|Purchase price at 4 May 2017||£52.5 million (1)|
|Valuation (2) as at 31 December 2020||£45.0 million|
|Vacant Possession||Owner-operated, free of operator or brand|
- (1)The purchase price of £52.5 million refers to the price of the property and excludes the adjustment for net working capital
- (2)The property was valued by Cushman & Wakefield Debenham Tie Leung Limited using the Discounted Cash Flow approach. With reference to the Property Fund Guidelines Appendix 6, Rule 8.3(e), Cushman & Wakefield Debenham Tie Leung Limited was appointed for the third consecutive financial year in FY 2020.
- (3)Based on the average exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.7691.
50 Dearmans Place, Salford, Manchester M3 5LH
~2,200 sq m
The Lowry Hotel is an iconic 5-star luxury hotel which offers 165 rooms and a comprehensive suite of facilities and is located in proximity to the heart of Manchester city centre. It is also within the vicinity of top office developments such as Spinningfields, prominent retail establishments such as the Arndale Shopping Centre, one of the busiest retail malls in UK, and entertainment hubs such as Royal Theatre Exchange, the Manchester Opera House and the Manchester Arena.
The Lowry Hotel is also well known throughout United Kingdom and since its opening in 2001, the hotel has hosted many notable celebrities, prominent foreign dignitaries, sports stars as well as prestigious football teams.
In keeping up with efforts to enhance The Lowry Hotel's position as one of the top hotels in Manchester, the hotel has undergone a number of renovation works in 2018 and 2019, including the Presidential suite (largest suite accommodation in the city at above 180 sq m), upgrading of five rooms to new junior suites, an upgraded and modern reception and lobby area, and a completely renovated restaurant and bar, namely The River Restaurant and Lowry Lounge and Bar.
The River Restaurant, a fine dining restaurant specialising in the very best of British Cuisine, has received the prestigious two-AA-Rosette award for the third consecutive year.
Notable accolades include:
- The AA Rosette Award (2018 – 2020) – The River Restaurant (Two Rosettes)
- Manchester's Finest 2018 – Best Restaurant in Manchester
- Eat, Sleep and Drinks Awards 2017 – Best Hotel Restaurant in Manchester
- Best Bedroom CHS Awards 2017
To make an online reservation, please click