- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Net lettable area (including Galleria)||Approximately 7,179 sq m|
|Car park facilities||The car park facilities are shared with Orchard Hotel|
|Title||75-year leasehold interest commencing from 19 July 2006|
|Purchase price at 19 July 2006||S$34.5 million|
|Valuation (1) as at 31 December 2018||S$95.8 million|
- (1)The property was valued by Knight Frank Pte Ltd using a combination of the Capitalisation and Discounted Cash Flow approaches.
442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879
~7,179 sq m
Net Lettable Area
Claymore Connect is located within a short walking distance from Orchard MRT station, situated at the junction of Scotts Road, Paterson Road and Orchard Road. Its main entrance is along Claymore Road, with direct access to Orchard Hotel from the malls mezzanine floor and Level 2.
Positioned as a family-oriented and lifestyle mall on Orchard Road, the mall actively enhances its retail offerings to cater to the captive residential population in the nearby precincts of Tanglin, Orchard and Claymore. Orchard Hotel guests also enjoy the convenience of the F&B outlets, beauty, wellness and lifestyle services at the mall.
Apart from the anchor tenant Cold Storage, Claymore Connect features tenants such as MapleBear Singapore an early education centre offering Canadian education philosophies and practices, combined with Singapores bilingual literacy curriculum and Chi Life Studio Singapores Premier International Martial Arts Studio for children and adults of all ages. Housing the very first of its kind in Singapore, Claymore Connect is also home to Trehaus a co-working space complete with child play and learning facilities, offering adults a space to work and meet, while their children are being engaged and supervised by caring minders.
The mall also offers a diverse range of food and beverage selections such as:
- Mon Bijou, an artisanal bistro featuring all-day dining favourites, French pastries and desserts;
- Hua Ting Steamboat, a gourmet Cantonese hotpot offering by the renowned Hua Ting Restaurant;
- PIM PAM by FOC, a Gastro-bodega inspired by the Barcelonan tapas and wine culture, offering unique Catalan cuisine;
- Jewel Coffee, a leading specialty purveyor in Singapore known for their uniquely roasted single origin espressos; and
- Muddy Murphys, an Irish cottage themed pub which has a loyal following for its dining and drinks options as well as its live band and televised sports.
With active lease management, the mall also welcomed new tenants in 2018, including California Pizza Kitchen, a chain eatery serving up inventive pizzas, pastas and salads in a modern setting.
Additionally, the mall also offers a number of lifestyle and fashion retailers such as Maharajas Custom Tailors, one of Singapores leading bespoke mens and womenswear specialists established since 1958; House of Fine Jewels, offering a wide collection of precious gems and jewellery in exquisite designs; and Wine Connection, South-East Asias leading chain of wine shops. Claymore Connect also features a number of beauty and wellness outlets ready to pamper discerning patrons.