- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Net lettable area (including Galleria)||Approximately 7,300 sq m|
|Car park facilities||The car park facilities are shared with Orchard Hotel|
|Title||75-year leasehold interest commencing from 19 July 2006|
|Vendor||City Hotels Pte. Ltd.|
|Purchase price at 19 July 2006||S$34.5 million|
|Valuation(1) as at 31 December 2017||S$90.0 million|
- (1)The property was valued by CBRE Pte. Ltd. using a combination of the Capitalisation and Discounted Cash Flow approaches.
442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879
~7,300 sq m
Net Lettable Area
Claymore Connect is within a short walking distance of Orchard MRT station, situated at the junction of Scotts Road, Paterson Road and Orchard Road. Its main entrance is along Claymore Road, with direct access to Orchard Hotel from the mall's mezzanine floor and Level 2. The redeveloped mall received its TOP in March 2015 and was officially opened on 8 October 2015.
Joining the ranks of family-oriented malls on Orchard Road, the newly refurbished mall with enhanced retail offerings caters to the growing captive residential population in the nearby precincts of Tanglin, Orchard and Claymore, given the increasing number of residential developments in these areas. Orchard Hotel guests are able to enjoy the convenience of the F&B outlets, beauty, wellness and lifestyle services at the mall.
Apart from the anchor tenant Cold Storage, Claymore Connect features tenants such as MapleBear Singapore - an early education centre offering Canadian education philosophies and practices, combined with Singapore's bilingual literacy curriculum and Ch'i Life Studio - Singapore's Premier International Martial Arts Studio for children and adults of all ages. Housing the very first of its kind in Singapore, Claymore Connect is also home to Trehaus - a co-working space complete with child play and learning facilities, offering adults a space to work and meet, while their children are being engaged and supervised by caring minders.
The mall also offers a diverse range of food and beverage selections such as:
- Mon Bijou, an artisanal bistro featuring all-day dining favourites, French pastries and desserts;
- Hua Ting Steamboat, a gourmet Cantonese hotpot offering by the renowned Hua Ting Restaurant;
- Jewel Coffee, a leading purveyor of third-wave coffee in Singapore;
- South-East Asias leading chain of wine shops Wine Connection;
- Muddy Murphys, an Irish cottage themed pub which has a loyal following for its dining and drinks options as well as live televised sports and bands; and
- PIM PAM by FOC, a Gastro-bodega inspired by the Barcelonan tapas and wine culture, offering unique Catalan cuisine.
With active lease management, the mall also welcomed new tenants in 2017, including California Pizza Kitchen, a chain eatery serving up inventive pizzas, pastas and salads in a modern setting, which will open its doors by April 2018.
In addition, the mall also offers a number of lifestyle and fashion retailers such as Maharajas Custom Tailors, one of Singapore's leading bespoke men's and womenswear specialists established since 1958 and House of Fine Jewels, offering a wide collection of precious gems and jewellery in exquisite designs. Claymore Connect also features a number of beauty and wellness outlets ready to pamper discerning patrons.