Pullman Hotel Munich
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||337|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Five outlets including Theos Restaurant, Fine Dining Room, Theos Bar, Theos Beer Garden Terrace and Theos Castaway Beach|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||Two conference rooms for up to 80 people|
|Other facilities||400 sq m of fitness and spa area
Four retail and seven office tenants
|Car park facilities||150 car park lots for hotel and 48 car park lots for retail and office|
|Land area||~8,189 sq m|
|Title||Two freehold land plots|
|Vendor||EVENT Hospitality Group B.V.|
|Purchase price at 14 July 2017||€98.9 million (1)|
|Valuation (2) as at 31 December 2017||€106.0 million|
Master Lease Details [ – ]
|Master lessee||UP Hotel Operations GmbH & Co. KG (a wholly-owned subsidiary of EVENT Hotels)|
|Term of lease||20 years commencing from 14 July 2017|
|Minimum rental income||€3.6 million|
- (1)The purchase price of €98.9 million is based on H-REIT's effective 94.5% interest in Pullman Hotel Munich, its commercial components and the furniture, fixture and equipment. This excludes the adjustment for an estimated net working capital of €1.7 million. On the basis of 100% interest, the purchase price is €104.7 million
- (2)The property was valued by CBRE GmbH using the Discounted Cash Flow approach.
- (3)Based on the average exchange rate of €1.00 = S$1.5594
- (4)As Pullman Hotel Munich was acquired on 14 July 2017, the numbers only include the contribution from 14 July 2017 to 31 December 2017
- (5)This assumes CDLHT owned Pullman Hotel Munich for the full period of FY 2017
Theodor-Dombart-Strasse 4, 80805 Munich, Germany
~8,189 sq m
Pullman Hotel Munich is a 4-star hotel with 337 rooms and a comprehensive suite of facilities, as well as secondary spaces let out to four retail and seven office tenants.
The hotel is strategically located adjacent to the commercial district of Parkstadt Schwabing, which is home to a variety of national and international companies. It boasts convenient accessibility, with motorways connecting Munich to Berlin and Frankfurt within a two-minute drive away, and the Munich railway station and Munich International Airport being accessible via a short drive. Travellers also have direct access to Munich International Airport via the Lufthansa Express Bus service, which stops diagonally opposite the hotel and runs at regular 15 minute intervals, offering significant cost savings and ease of travel to the airport within 25 minutes.
The hotel is also in proximity to many of Munichs popular tourist destinations including the English Garden, the BMW headquarters and Allianz Arena.
In 2012, the hotel underwent a full rebranding and renovation of its guest rooms, food and beverage outlets, spa and lobby areas.
Notable accolades include:
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Booking.com Guest Review Awards 2016
To make an online reservation, please click