Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||198|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Three outlets comprising The Book Room Restaurant, Book Room Bar and Lounge, and Quinns Irish Pub|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||Five function rooms comprising approximately 400 sq m of meeting space which can be used for intimate board meetings through to hosting of gala dinners|
|Car park facilities||50 car park lots|
|Land area||~3,600.0 sq m|
|Title||125-year leasehold interest commencing from 25 December 1990 (1)|
|Vendor||London & Regional Group Trading No. 3 Limited|
|Purchase price at 1 October 2015||£61.5 million (2)|
|Valuation (3) as at 31 December 2017||£62.3 million|
Hotel Management Agreement Details [ – ]
|Operator||Hilton UK Manage Limited, an affiliate of Hilton Worldwide Inc.|
|Term of hotel management agreement||1 October 2015 to 31 December 2027|
- (1)The lease term may be extended for a further term of 50 years pursuant to lessee's (CDLHT) option to renew under the lease granted by the head lessor (Cambridge City Council).
- (2)The purchase price of £61.5 million refers to the price of the property and excludes the adjustment for net working capital of £1.6 million.
- (3)The property was valued by Knight Frank LLP using the Discounted Cash Flow approach.
- (4)Based on the average exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.7820.
20 Downing Street, Cambridge
~3,600 sq m
Hilton Cambridge City Centre is an upper upscale hotel with 198 rooms and arguably the best located hotel in Cambridge. It boasts a prime location in the heart of Cambridge city centre, being 1.6 kilometres from Cambridge railway station and is situated beside the main thoroughfare. It is also within the vicinity of popular tourist destinations such as King's College, The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge University Botanic Garden and Trinity College. Grand Arcade Shopping Centre, the city's largest shopping mall, is also adjacent to the property.
The hotel's extensive suite of facilities includes two food & beverage outlets, the 24-hour LivingWell Fitness Gym, an Executive Lounge and events space for up to 200 people.
In January 2017, the new Executive Lounge was opened and a new restaurant concept, the Bull & Bass Restaurant, which serves surf and turf dishes paired with exquisite wines opened in July 2017.
Notable accolades include:
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence (2015 2017)
- Accreditation by the Meeting Industry Association 2017
- Hotels.com Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Bronze Accreditation for Overall Customer Experience in Cambridge BID Awards 2017
- Booking.com Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Laterooms.com Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Gold Accreditation for Overall Customer Experience in the Cambridge BID Awards 2016
To make an online reservation, please click