Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||198|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Two outlets comprising Bull & Bass Restaurant, and the Lounge Bar|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||Five function rooms comprising approximately 400 sq m of event space which can be used for intimate board meetings with the latest integrated audio visual technology through to hosting of celebration dinners for up to 150 persons|
|Other facilities||Executive Lounge, LivingWell Fitness Gym and The Roguery Barbers & Coffee Shop Cambridge|
|Land area||~3,600.0 sq m|
|Title||125-year leasehold interest commencing from 25 December 1990 (1)|
|Purchase price at 1 October 2015||£61.5 million (2)|
|Valuation (3) as at 31 December 2020||£57.2 million|
Hotel Management Agreement Details [ – ]
|Operator||Hilton UK Manage Limited, an affiliate of Hilton Worldwide Inc.|
|Term of hotel management agreement||1 October 2015 to 31 December 2027|
- (1)The lease term may be extended for a further term of 50 years pursuant to lessee's (CDLHT) option to renew under the lease granted by the head lessor (Cambridge City Council).
- (2)The purchase price of £61.5 million refers to the price of the property and excludes the adjustment for net working capital.
- (3)The property was valued by Cushman & Wakefield Debenham Tie Leung Limited using the Discounted Cash Flow approach. With reference to the Property Fund Guidelines Appendix 6, Rule 8.3(e), Cushman & Wakefield Debenham Tie Leung Limited was appointed for the third consecutive financial year in FY 2020.
- (4)Based on the average exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.7691
20 Downing Street, Cambridge
~3,600 sq m
Hilton Cambridge City Centre is an upper upscale hotel with 198 rooms and suites, and arguably the best located and largest premium hotel in Cambridge City Centre. It boasts a prime location in the heart of the city, being 1.6 km from Cambridge railway station and is situated beside the main shopping and historic attractions. It is also within the vicinity of popular tourist destinations such as King's College, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge University Botanic Gardens, and the River Cam. The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre, the city's largest shopping mall, is also adjacent to the property. The hotel's extensive suite of facilities includes: two food & beverage outlets, the 24-hour LivingWell Fitness Gym, 24-hour In-room Dining, an exclusive Hilton Honors Executive Lounge, secure undercover car parking, and events' space for up to 200 people.
The Bull & Bass Restaurant serves surf and turf dishes paired with exquisite wines. The other facilities include the Lounge Bar which was re-modelled in 2019 and a Roguery concession, a high-end male-grooming barber and coffee shop.
Notable accolades include:
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015 – 2019
- TripAdvisor GreenLeaders GreenPartner 2019
- Accreditation by the Meeting Industry Association 2017 – 2019
- Gold Accreditation for Overall Customer Experience in Cambridge BID Awards 2019
- Gold Accreditation for Bull & Bass Restaurant in Cambridge BID Awards 2018
- Booking.com Gold Certificate of Excellence 2017 – 2018
- Hotels.comTM Certificate of Excellence 2017 – 2018
- HolidayCheck Certificate of Excellence 2018
To make an online reservation, please click