Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest rooms||198|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Three outlets comprising The Book Room Restaurant, Book Room Bar and Lounge, and Quinns Irish Pub|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||5 function rooms comprising approximately 400 sq m of meeting space which can be used for intimate board meetings through to hosting of gala dinners|
|Car park facilities||50 car park lots|
|Land area||~3,600.0 sq m|
|Title||125-year leasehold interest commencing from 25 December 1990 (1)|
|Vendor||London & Regional Group Trading No. 3 Limited|
|Purchase price at 1 October 2015||£61.5 million (2)|
|Valuation (3) as at 31 December 2016||£62.3 million|
Hotel Management Agreement Details [ – ]
|Operator||Hilton UK Manage Limited, an affiliate of Hilton Worldwide Inc.|
|Term of hotel management agreement||1 October 2015 to 31 December 2027|
- (1)The lease term may be extended for a further term of 50 years pursuant to lessee's (CDLHT) option to renew under the lease granted by the head lessor (Cambridge City Council).
- (2)The purchase price of £61.5 million refers to the price of the property and excludes the adjustment for net working capital of £1.6 million.
- (3)The property was valued by Knight Frank LLP as at 25 August 2015 using the Discounted Cash Flow approach.
- (4)As the acquisition was completed on 1 October 2015, the numbers only include the contribution for the last three months of 2015.
- (5)Based on the average exchange rate of £1.00 = S$2.1005.
20 Downing Street, Cambridge
~3,600 sq m
CDLHT marked its maiden entry into the European market with the acquisition of Hilton Cambridge City Centre (formerly known as Cambridge City Hotel), United Kingdom in October 2015.
The property is a newly-refurbished upper upscale hotel with 198 rooms and arguably the best located hotel in Cambridge. It boasts a prime location in the heart of Cambridge city centre, being 1.6 kilometres from Cambridge railway station and is situated beside the main thoroughfare. It is also within the vicinity of popular tourist destinations such as King's College, The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge University Botanic Garden and Trinity College. Grand Arcade Shopping Centre, the city's largest shopping mall, is also adjacent to the property.
The hotel's extensive suite of facilities includes three food & beverage outlets, gym and meetings/events space for up to 200 people. The hotel has been rejuvenated following an £8.2 million phased refurbishment programme involving its 198 rooms and public areas. This refurbishment was completed in April 2015.
CDLHT has appointed Hilton to provide management services. On 15 December 2015, following the completion of certain conversion works and re-launch activities, the hotel was rebranded as Hilton Cambridge City Centre.
Notable accolades include:
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Accreditation by the Meeting Industry Association
To make an online reservation, please click