Hilton Cambridge City Centre
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||198|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Two outlets comprising Bull & Bass Restaurant, and Bar & Lounge|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||Five function rooms comprising approximately 400 sq m of event space which can be used for intimate board meetings with the latest integrated audio visual technology through to hosting of celebration dinners for up to 150 persons|
|Other facilities||Executive Lounge, LivingWell Fitness Gym and The Roguery Barbers Cambridge|
|Land area||~3,600.0 sq m|
|Title||125-year leasehold interest commencing from 25 December 1990 (1)|
|Purchase price at 1 October 2015||£61.5 million (2)|
|Valuation (3) as at 31 December 2018||£63.2 million|
Hotel Management Agreement Details [ – ]
|Operator||Hilton UK Manage Limited, an affiliate of Hilton Worldwide Inc.|
|Term of hotel management agreement||1 October 2015 to 31 December 2027|
- (1)The lease term may be extended for a further term of 50 years pursuant to lessee's (CDLHT) option to renew under the lease granted by the head lessor (Cambridge City Council).
- (2)The purchase price of £61.5 million refers to the price of the property and excludes the adjustment for net working capital.
- (3)The property was valued by Cushman & Wakefield Debenham Tie Leung Limited using the Discounted Cash Flow approach.
- (4)Based on the average exchange rate of £1.00 = S$1.7986.
20 Downing Street, Cambridge
~3,600 sq m
Hilton Cambridge City Centre is an upper upscale hotel with 198 rooms and suites, and arguably the best located and largest hotel in Cambridge city. It boasts a prime location in the heart of Cambridge City Centre, being 1.6 km from Cambridge railway station and is situated beside the main shopping and historic attraction thoroughfare. It is also within the vicinity of popular tourist destinations such as Kings College, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge University Botanic Gardens, and the River Cam. The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre, the citys largest shopping mall, is also adjacent to the property. The hotels extensive suite of facilities includes: two food & beverage outlets, the 24-hour LivingWell Fitness Gym, 24-hour In-room Dining, an exclusive Executive Lounge, undercover car parking, and events space for up to 200 people.
The new LivingWell Fitness Gym opened for both hotel guests and external members, featuring the latest Precor equipment and two Watt bikes. The exclusive Executive Lounge and a new restaurant concept, Bull & Bass, which serves surf and turf dishes paired with exquisite wines, opened in 2017. The Roguery concession open, a high-end male-grooming barber, opened in 2018.
Notable accolades include:
- Booking.com Gold Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Silver Accreditation for Overall Customer Experience in Cambridge BID Awards 2018
- Gold Accreditation for Bull & Bass Restaurant in Cambridge BID Awards 2018
- HolidayCheck Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Hotels.com Certificate of Excellence 2018
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence (2015 2017)
- Accreditation by the Meeting Industry Association 2017
To make an online reservation, please click