Copthorne King's Hotel
- Property Details
Property Details [ – ]
|Number of Guest Rooms||311|
|Number of F&B Outlets||Four outlets comprising Tien Court Restaurant, Princess Terrace Cafè , Connections Lounge and Starscafè|
|Banquet/Conference/Meeting facilities||Seven fully equipped function rooms that can be easily configured to various meeting arrangements|
|Car park facilities||77 car park lots|
|Land area||5,636.9 sq m|
|Gross floor area||17,598.3 sq m|
|Title||99-year leasehold interest commencing from 1 February 1968|
|Purchase price at 19 July 2006||S$86.1 million|
|Valuation (1) as at 31 December 2020||S$114.0 million|
Master Lease Details [ – ]
|Master lessee||Republic Hotels & Resorts Limited, a subsidiary of M&C|
|Term of lease||20 years from 19 July 2006 with an option to renew for another 20 years|
|Minimum rental income||S$2.8 million comprising a fixed rent of S$0.6 million and a service charge of S$2.2 million per annum|
- (1)The property was valued by Knight Frank Pte. Ltd. using a combination of the Capitalisation and Discounted Cash Flow approaches. With reference to the Property Fund Guidelines Appendix 6, Rule 8.3(e), Knight Frank Pte. Ltd. was appointed for the third consecutive financial year in FY 2020.
403 Havelock Road, Singapore 169632
The 311-room hotel is conveniently located minutes away from the Central Business District, Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Orchard Road, Chinatown and the Integrated Resorts.
Copthorne King's Hotel's elegantly appointed rooms and suites offer all the comforts of modern day amenities, replete with award-winning restaurants, seven fully equipped function rooms that can be configured to various meeting arrangements, complete with the latest audiovisual equipment and wireless broadband connectivity. The hotel's room refurbishment project, which includes a makeover of 142 rooms in the Tower Wing, was completed in early 2020. The new rooms are furnished with contemporary Chinoiserie dècor and in-room technology, offering guests an enhanced experience. Recreational facilities include a landscaped outdoor pool and jacuzzi, mini putting green, gymnasium, sauna and steam bath.
Its award-winning restaurants include Tien Court Restaurant which serves contemporary Cantonese delicacies and Princess Terrace Cafè which is renowned in Singapore for serving authentic Penang cuisine.
Notable accolades include:
- Singapore Tatler Singapore's Best Restaurants | Tien Court Restaurant (2016 – 2020) and Princess Terrace Cafè (2016 – 2020)
- Wine & Dine Singapore's Top Restaurants | Tien Court Restaurant (2019 – 2020) and Princess Terrace Cafè (2019 – 2020)
- BCA Green Mark Platinum (2012 – 2019)
- Hotel Security Excellence Award (2012 – 2018)
To make an online reservation, please click